Heritage updates, event and activation plans for 2017
Minutes from the seventh Residents’ Community Group meeting
On Monday 12th December, Shayher Group met with a member of the Moreland City Council, community and the Coburg Historical Society to discuss recent news and developments from the Pentridge site for the final RCG meeting for 2016.
The discussions included:
- Heritage restoration updates
- Detailing the progress made to the guard towers, rock breaking yards and where relevant updates will be published online for the public.
- Plans for the activation of the site and events during 2017
- Open discussion about potential groups and events that could utilise the space for events and festivals next year.
- Plans to convert the former A Division into an arts precinct and the former chapel into a performance space.
For the opportunity to be included in future meetings, or to raise concerns you may have regarding the Pentridge development, please email Pentridge@shayher.com.au or sign up for our community newsletter here.