New development, restoration and community gardens
Minutes from the eight residents’ group community meeting
On Monday 6th February, Shayher Group met with a member of the Moreland City Council, community and the Coburg Historical Society to discuss recent news and developments from the Pentridge site for the first RCG meeting for 2017.
The discussions included:
- Moreland Council Updates
- Open discussion around planning approval of commercial precinct and Air Apartments,
- Heritage Victoria permits.
- Progress report on Heritage Restoration
- Restoration of the four guard towers now essentially complete, with another two in process
- Mention of initial planning stages for Champ St streetscape in dialogue with Council
- General discussions
- Agreement to move meetings to bi-monthly, first Monday of every second month at 6.30pm
- Process being made in regards to the Pentridge community garden
- Potential upcoming community events, including the 2017 Pentridge community Open Day on the weekend of 8th of April
For the opportunity to be included in future meetings, or to raise concerns you may have regarding the Pentridge development, please email Pentridge@shayher.com.au or sign up for our community newsletter here.