Planning permit progress for Pentridge reactivation
Minutes from the sixth residents community group meeting
On Monday 7th November, Shayher Group met with a member of the Moreland City Council, community and the Coburg Historical Society to discuss recent news and developments from the Pentridge site. The meeting allowed the Resident’s Community Group to view new artist impressions of the proposed piazza space, discuss planning permits and recent restoration work.
The discussions included:
- Timelines for submission of planning permits for the hotel and retail buildings
- Potential plans for an arts precinct in the A Division building
- Presentation of new artist impressions of the proposed piazza area
- Discussions around green spaces, parking and roads and residential building locations
- Heritage restoration work updates
- Division A building restoration is close to completion
- Restoration work is underway on the guard towers
For the opportunity to be included in future meetings, or to raise concerns you may have regarding the Pentridge development, please email Pentridge@shayher.com.au or sign up for our community newsletter.