Mother’s Day MINI Competition
Mother’s Day MINI – Pentridge Coburg Competition 2021
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- The “Mother’s Day MINI” 2021 (Competition) is being run and managed by MRS Property Pty Ltd.
- Entries to the competitions are deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
- Failure by the Proponent to enforce any of its rights under these Terms and Conditions of Entry at any stage, does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- The Proponent may disqualify any participant in either Competition (Entrant) deemed not to comply with the Terms and Conditions of Entry and the Entry Requirements.
- By entering and participating in the Competition, the Entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify the Proponent from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages and/or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) the Entrant’s participation in the Competition, or (ii) Entrant’s participation in any prize-related activities, acceptance of a prize and/or use or misuse of a prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).)
- Entries deemed by the Proponent, in its sole discretion, to be in breach of the Terms and Conditions of Entry or the Entry Requirements, will be disqualified from the Competition without further notice.
- Entrants may submit an entry to the Competition during the Promotional Period (defined in point 14) by filling in the competition entry form on the Pentridge Coburg website.
- Each entry must be unique and received by the Proponent within the Promotional Period.
- The Proponent reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. In particular, computer-generated entries will not be accepted.
- Entering the Competition is free.
WHO CAN ENTER
- Entry to the Competition is open to Victorian residents aged 18 years and over.
- Pentridge staff and contractors are ineligible to enter the Competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of identity and address to verify the details of the entrant in order to claim the prize.
- Entries must be submitted to the Competition during the Promotional Period which runs from 12.01am on Wednesday, 21 April 2021 to 11.59pm on Sunday, 9 May 2021. Any entries submitted outside of the Promotional Period will not be accepted.
- The time of entry will be in each case the time the entry is received by the Promoter or, if submitted electronically, by the Promoter’s database.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries, including due to technical difficulties or disruptions.
WINNER DETERMINATION & PRIZE INFORMATION
- There will be a total of 2 prizes: 1 x MINI for a Weekend, plus MINI lifestyle product package valued at $1500 and 1 x $500 Pentridge Pamper Hamper of vouchers.
- The MINI car for the weekend prize:
- Winner must have full Australian driver’s license
- Is Non-transferrable
- Is to be redeemed within 3 months of the end of the Promotional Period
- Carries a 500km travel limit
- The date and collection/return time is subject to availability and will have to be coordinated with Essendon MINI Garage management.
- The Easter Vouchers will be worth $500 in total, divided into the following: Ritchies IGA Grocery & Liquor ($100), Zen Home ($80), Bountiful Florist ($80), Lux Hair ($100), Tao Massage ($100), Mela Patisserie ($40)
- Winners will be selected randomly by a representative of the Proponent on May 10 2021.
- If the Winners do not respond as required within 7 days of the announcement post publication date they will automatically forfeit their prize in its entirety without further correspondence being entered into, and a second draw will be conducted to determine a new Winner (or winners) as soon as is practicable.
- The prizes awarded may be subject to further Terms and Conditions.
PRIVACY – COLLECTION NOTICE
- The Proponent is committed to compliance with its obligations under the Privacy and Data protection Act 2014 (Vic). All personal information (including images) collected by the Proponent will be used for the Proponent’s business purposes and kept confidential except as permitted in the above Terms and Conditions of Entry. Personal information collected during this Competition will not be disclosed to third parties unless the Proponent is required to disclose collected information under legislation or disclosure is necessary to complete the purpose for which it has been sought. You may access information you have provided to the Proponent at any time and make corrections if you believe that the information is incorrect. Copies of the Proponent’s Information Privacy and Security Policy, together with details of how you may contact the Proponent, are located at www.pentridgecoburg.com.au